Bellevue Public Library
The Bellevue Public Library first incorporated as the Bellevue Library Association in 1891. The library still occupies the building that was constructed in 1903 with a donation from Andrew Carnegie and local funding from Harlow C. Stahl. Serving a population of approximately 13,400, Bellevue's library district is a rarity in Ohio with borders in four counties - Erie, Huron, Sandusky, and Seneca.
Bellevue Public Library has been a member of CLEVNET since 1996.
224 E. Main St.
Bellevue, OH 44811