Clyde Public Library
Located in Clyde, Ohio, the Clyde Public Library serves a community of 6,200 residents. The library was established in 1903 as an outgrowth of the school library. Because the Clyde community so overwhelmingly responded to the Library it was able to secure funds from Andrew Carnegie and the community to erect their own building, made from Sandusky County granite, in 1906.
Clyde Public Library has been a member of CLEVNET since 1997.
222 West Buckeye
Clyde, OH 43410