Huron Public Library
Founded by the Child Study Club, the Huron Public Library opened in February
1933. Recently renovated and expanded, the library serves as a Community
Center with public meeting rooms, programming for all ages, a unit of the
Boys and Girls' Club of Erie County, and houses the Huron Historical
Huron Public Library has been a member of CLEVNET since 2001.
333 Williams Street
Huron, OH 44839