Ritter Public Library
Vermilion’s Ritter Public Library is a landmark in this harbor town. Funds for the building – which features a classic, pink marble façade – were donated in 1958 by resident George Ritter, who named it in honor of his parents. Today, Ritter is the first public library in Ohio to earn a gold award for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) for an addition to the building completed in 2010.
Ritter Public Library has been a member of CLEVNET since 1984.
5680 Liberty Ave.
Vermilion, OH 44089