Sandusky Library, located in Erie County, OH, consists of a Main Library, two branches-Kelleys Island Branch Library and Castalia Branch Library- and a local history museum, the Follett House Museum. Our extensive local history archives and genealogy collections, described in greater detail on our website, are located within the Main Library. The library building, constructed in 1901 from funds from Andrew Carnegie, underwent a $10 million renovation and expansion project in 2004.
Sandusky Public Library has been a member of CLEVNET since 1984.
114 W. Adam St.
Sandusky, OH 44870
Kelleys Island Branch
Kelleys Island, OH 43438