Twinsburg Public Library
The Twinsburg Library was formed as the Samuel Bissell Memorial Library in 1910 and became a school district library in 1931. It serves the communities of Twinsburg, Twinsburg Township and Reminderville. The current building established in 1993, sits in a campus like setting with the schools and Twinsburg Government Center. A new youth services wing was added in 2004, boasting the spacious Teen Crossings room, furnished by the Friends of the Library, and Children's Place.
Twinsburg Public Library has been a member of CLEVNET since 1985.
10050 Ravenna Rd.
Twinsburg, OH 44087