Add phone or email to your account
Submitted by john on Mon, 03/27/2017 - 14:46
If you don't have a mobile phone, a home phone, or an email address on your record in the public catalog, you can now add one.
- Log into https://search.clevnet.org, and click on "My Account", then access the "Personal Information" tab.
- Find the "add phone/email to your record" link below your contact information.
- Click the link, it will take you to the secure site: https://account.clevnet.org/update/. Login using your catalog credentials.
- Follow the instructions to change or confirm your pickup notifications, add phone and/or email, then click "submit".
- You will receive a message indicating your record has been updated. Follow the link back to the catalog.
- Once your contact method has been added to your account, you can edit it directly in "Personal Information" tab, under "Email and Phone".