Add or edit a username in your account
What is a username?
A username can be used to log into your catalog account or research databases in place of your library card #
Your username is CASE INSENSITIVE! No matter how you enter it, it will show up as uppercase in your record!
To add or edit your username:
Log into https://search.clevnet.org, and click on "My Account", then access the "Personal Information" tab.
- To add a username: you can add one through the "Add a username to your record" link in the username field.
- To edit your username: if you already have a username, an "Edit your username" link will appear when you click the orange "Edit" button.
- Click the link, it will take you to the secure site: https://account.clevnet.org/username. Login using your catalog credentials.
- Follow the instructions to add or edit a username, then click "submit".
- You will receive a message indicating your username has been updated. Follow the link back to the catalog.
- You can see your changes immediately in the catalog.