Submitted by john on Fri, 05/05/2017 - 12:28
You can now add a username or edit your existing username directly through the catalog.
A username can be used to log into your catalog account in place of your library card #
Your username is CASE INSENSITIVE! No matter how you enter it, it will show up as uppercase in your record!
Log into https://search.clevnet.org, and click on "My Account", then access the "Personal Information" tab.
If you don't have a username on your record, you can add one through the "Add a username to your record" link in the username field.
Submitted by john on Mon, 03/27/2017 - 14:46
- Log into https://search.clevnet.org, and click on My Account, then access the Personal Information tab.
- Find the add phone/email to your record link below your contact information.
Submitted by john on Fri, 03/03/2017 - 15:46
With the recent catalog upgrade, you can now see when items are placed in transit to fill your hold. The catalog will display a truck icon, indicating your item is in delivery. To see your holds, please log in, click on "My Account", then click on the "Holds" tab.
The screenshot below demonstrates this new feature:
- Change the Everything dropdown to DVD and Blu-ray Only
- Click the orange Search button (with no search terms). This will return all titles with a DVD or Blu-Ray item in the CLEVNET catalog.
- Next, scroll forward to use the search facets on the left panel to limit the results.