Submitted by john on Fri, 01/05/2018 - 15:59
Starting on January 8, 2018, CLEVNET will offer two different ways to receive phone notifications: Phone - Lite, and Phone.
- Phone - Lite: You will receive calls only for: holds available for pickup and overdue items.
- Phone: You will receive courtesy notifications (items due soon, and available holds expiring) as well as calls for holds available for pickup and overdue items.
Submitted by clevnet on Tue, 12/05/2017 - 09:59
Starting today, December 5, 2017, CLEVNET is now offering SMS Text and voice calls to alert you about your fines as well as to let you know when your loans and holds are about to expire. This also means that all of your notices, holds, expirations, and fines will now use the same method. To pick how you want us to communicate with you go to https://search.clevnet.org, and click on "My Account", then access the "Personal Information" tab. Then look for the "Notifications" section. Once you find that you can use the drop-down box on the right to pi
Submitted by john on Fri, 05/05/2017 - 12:28
What is a username?
A username can be used to log into your catalog account or research databases in place of your library card #
Your username is CASE INSENSITIVE! No matter how you enter it, it will show up as uppercase in your record!
To add or edit your username:
Log into https://search.clevnet.org, and click on "My Account", then access the "Personal Information" tab.
- To add a username: you can add one through the "Add a username to your record" link in the username field.
Submitted by john on Mon, 03/27/2017 - 14:46
- Log into https://search.clevnet.org, and click on My Account, then access the Personal Information tab.
- Find the add phone/email to your record link below your contact information.
- Change the Everything dropdown to DVD and Blu-ray Only
- Click the orange Search button (with no search terms). This will return all titles with a DVD or Blu-Ray item in the CLEVNET catalog.
- Next, scroll forward to use the search facets on the left panel to limit the results.
The new app, Bookmyne, is available for iOS and Android:
To change how you get hold notifications, go to https://search.clevnet.org, and click the My Account link at the top of the page:
Click the Personal Information tab, then the orange Edit button:
Your password is four digit number extracted from a field in your library record. In most cases, it is the last four digits of the phone number in your library record. If that information is not available in your record, it may be the month/day of your birthdate (ex. 0824 for a birthdate of August 24th). If your library record does not contain your phone number or birth date, your password is CHANGEME. In order to increase the security of your account, we suggest that you change your password.