CLEVNET is Library Cooperation
A consortium of 47 library systems across 12 different counties with 12 million items and approximately 1 million customers in Northeast Ohio, CLEVNET allows you access to the vast collections of every participating library.
Using CLEVNET is simple. As a card holder, you can:
- borrow materials, place holds and have items delivered to any of our participating CLEVNET libraries
- return CLEVNET materials to any library in the consortium
- check your library account, place holds, and renew material online through the “My Account” feature
- access our Research Databases to explore and research such topics as car repair, genealogy, consumer information, and medical information
- connect to our eMedia services to enjoy eBooks, audiobooks, music, comics, magazines and videos from your computer, tablet or smartphone
Nearly 12 million items are readily available to you through CLEVNET. So what are you waiting for? Contact your local CLEVNET library to get a library card today!
Interested in how CLEVNET was formed? Read our history.
CLEVNET is a Good Investment
CLEVNET recently had a ROI (Return on Investment) study that shows just how good an investment CLEVNET is.